Latest drop of photos from digital camera. As usual, exposure is too slow so
lots of blurring. Need to read the manual to figure out how to prevent that.
Best cure so far: extremely steady hands.
This batch includes photos from 4th visit to Brendan's home in Los Gatos.
Attending are: Dan Matejka, Chris Saari, Pavlov, David Hyatt, Mike Pinkerton,
- AOL makes its mark - The giant N on the
Netscape signage on the Whisman gate disappeared for a few days... and soon
after was replaced with dual AOL-Netscape logos. Bah!
- one big cup - the biggest soft drink cup I've ever
seen, although I'm told there are bigger and I'm quite sure there are.
Note how it's friendly to car cupholders. This size comes with the Carl's
Jr. 'Best Value' meals, and is 44oz. (1.3 litres)
- it's a size thing... it sure is. Humourous
labelling on the reverse side of above cup. Note the size compared to the
apple hockey puck mouse and HP keyboard.
- before the voodoo3 there was one, dark
- after the voodoo3 there were now two, connected
21" monitors, each running at 1600x1200x32, for a total desktop size of
- 2 monitors kicks ass.
- building 25 from whisman road.
- 23-25 quad
- it's whisman road again...
visit to Brendan's (09/15/00)
- kitchen with wire suspended cabinets
- view of the valley from the living room
- blurry shot of living room from outside
- theatre, level 1
- german seats
- projector, and down into the theatre
- wine cellar, with climate control
- the piano, from above. sadly, over blurred.
- hyatt and alcohol, take 1.
- hyatt and alcohol, take 2 (after a joke).
- hyatt plays, 2
- pink and saari watch hyatt play
- brendan looks on
- brendan plays
- pav knows he should have been the star of Fly Away Home...
- I look on, with a smirk.
- a happy drunk
- pav partakes...
- pav seeks affection..., pink is not amused
- saari is amused
- pink and dan talk
- hyatt talks the talk (having earlier proven that he can walk the walk)...
- joki giggles
- hyatt, joki and pink
- the dining room table